Our COVID-19 Update
As COVID-19 presents unprecedented challenges to our global & local community, we want to share what we are doing so that we can continue to support you and your businesses through this difficult time. We want to assure you that we are taking added precautions to ensure the continued health and safety of our team and customers.
- We have increased the cleaning and disinfection of our store.
- We will be spraying any items being dropped off for repair with disinfecting spray and using gloves for handling.
- Any employees not feeling well are required to stay home and self-isolate
To limit the risk for both you and our employees, we ask that you not enter our store if:
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, like a dry cough, fever, fatigue or difficulty breathing
- If you have returned from outside of Canada after March 12th
- If you have had contact with someone that is currently self-isolating
To help us limit the risk of transmitting this virus and to promote the recommended social distancing please feel free to call, fax or email your orders to us. We can have those orders ready for a quick pick up and limit the time you need to spend in the store.
As this issue continues to evolve, we remain committed to supporting you and keeping you informed of our latest measures to combat the spread of COVID-19. We may reduce store hours; this will be communicated separately and only temporary as required.
Please stay well and practice kindness during this time
We are temporarily adjusting our hours of business operation to best deal with COVID-19.
For updated hours of operation please see our Facebook page, our Website, or our voicemail at the shop with for updates.
- Will be closing store at 5 30 pm for time being.
- We will be temporarily CLOSED on Saturdays. Emergency number on door
- Will open for Regular hours when restrictions are lifted
- We will re-evaluate ASAP
- Sorry for any inconvenience.